We respect your privacy and ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in accordance with data protection principles under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other English law.
If you participate in a survey, send us an e-mail, or perform some other transaction on our site, we collect the personal information volunteered by you. This may include:
- Your e-mail address, and contents of e-mail if you communicate with us in this way.
- Similar details if you communicate with us by telephone, mail or in person.
- Other volunteered contact details.
- Information volunteered in response to a survey or by participating in a contest or other promotion sponsored by us.
- Information volunteered during your registration on our site, such as your name and password and
- Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose, including requests to receive samples or marketing information, credit applications, subscriptions to our newsletter and to order products or services.
Please note if you provide personal information when reviewing a product, the processing of all such information is governed by the applicable terms and conditions. We use Reviews.co.uk to provide this service. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include information you are comfortable with sharing publicly.
Fulfilment of orders and customer services, delivery, mail and e-mail provision and payment processing services
These providers have access only to the information that they require to perform their functions, and are strictly forbidden from using it for any other purposes. You may opt out of this use of your volunteered information at any time, but doing so may impair our ability to provide you with a proper service.
You have the right to:
request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
have any errors in your personal information corrected
have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
opt in or out from allowing us to use your data for marketing communications to you, or change any specific consents you have given us
lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
Our printed products are customised just for you, so unless the products are faulty we do not accept returns or exchanges. In particular, variations in image colour, lightness and darkness are subjective and do not constitute grounds for return. However, if for any reason the product you received is not as approved by you then we will reprint your order or provide a refund.